What you need to do in Las Vegas
Las Vegas Tips
- Till 21 years in the USA it is forbidden to play in a casino, to attend some shows, to take alcohol. You should always have a passport with you. even if you are over 21 years old for 10 or 20 years, you may be asked to present documents.
- Entrance to many restaurants and some shows is allowed only in evening clothes, we recommend taking it with you.
- In Las Vegas, lack of parking, it is convenient to choose a hotel with a large parking lot.
- You should not take more money in a casino than you are ready to lose. Bank cards are recommended to leave in the room, especially if they are credit.
- In Las Vegas, you should definitely visit at least one show.
- It is necessary to arrive at the airport in advance. There are often delays at the customs control. You won’t be bored, because even at the airport of Las Vegas there are slot machines and other entertainment.
- It is recommended to drink more water in the desert to avoid dehydration.
What not to do in Las Vegas
- It is forbidden to use a cell phone in a casino.
- In Las Vegas, prohibition signs should not be neglected, for example: do not smoke. Violation of the rules may result in serious fines.
- It is not recommended to use ATMs in casinos, the commission is very high and can reach 15%.
- It is not recommended to visit Las Vegas in July and August, during this period it is so hot in the city that even at night it is very difficult to be outside.
- It is not recommended to wear challenging clothes in order to avoid unpleasant views and suggestions, it’s no secret that escort services in Las Vegas are very common.